You are here: Home > Australia
All posts from How To Enrol : Electoral Commission South Australia

Organisation : Electoral Commission SA
Facility : How To Enrol
Country : South Australia
State : Adelaide

Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.

How To Enrol :
Home Page :

ECSA How to enrol

To enrol, you must complete an electoral enrolment form. You can do this :
** online through the Australian Electoral Commission’s Enrol to vote External link page, or
** by completing a paper form.

Related : Electoral Commission South Australia Check & Update Your Enrolment :

Online form

Go to the Australian Electoral Commission’s Enrol to vote External link page to access their online form. For any questions about the online enrolment system call the Australian Electoral Commission on 13 23 26.

Paper form

Get an enrolment form :
** at any Australia Post Office
** at the Electoral Commission SA office, Level 6, 60 Light Square Adelaide
** by post from the Electoral Commission SA, telephone 1300 655 232 to request a form
** from the Australian Electoral Commission’s Enrolment form External link page.

Return the form in one of the following ways :
Post (no stamp required) to:
Australian Electoral Commission
Reply Paid 9867
Fax: 08 8237 6564

Scan and upload

the Australian Electoral Commission’s Return my signed form page.

How to enrol for Council elections :
If you are already on the State electoral roll (in your Council area) and vote in State elections, you are automatically included on the Council voters roll and will receive ballot papers through the post. If you are 17 years of age and enrolled as a provisional voter on the State electoral roll and turn 18 years on or by close of voting, you are entitled to vote and will also receive ballot papers.

See the Change your details page if you have :
** moved house, or
** changed postal address, or
** changed your name.

Council voters roll :
You may be eligible to be on the Council voters roll if you are one of the following :
** a resident or a non-Australian citizen who has lived at your residential address for one month or more
** an owner of an organisation or business
** an owner of a holiday home
** a sole owner, or group of owners, of a rateable property
** a sole occupier, or group of occupiers, of a rateable property
** a landlord of rateable property.

All landlords, organisations, business owners or occupiers, and resident non-Australian citizens, must re-enrol from January 1 of every election year to be able to vote, with the exception of the City of Adelaide. Complete a Council enrolment form to be included on the Council voters roll.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2021

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   SiteMap