Organisation : Ireland An Rabharta Glass Party
Facility Name : Apply For Membership
Country : Ireland
Website : https://anrabhartaglas.ie
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Ireland An Rabharta Glass Party Membership
‘An Rabharta Glas – Green Left’ is a political party and civil campaign group in Ireland that seeks to use the legislative system to provide the framework for a Just Transition, while utilising direct action & civil campaigning to work towards making Ireland a more equal place to live. Join Us Now.
Related / Similar Facilities : Ireland People Before Profit Party Apply For Membership
How To Apply For An Rabharta Glass Party Membership?
Follow the below steps, To apply for Ireland An Rabharta Glass Party Membership
Step-1 : Go to the above link
Step-2 : Click on the “Join Us” button
Step-3 : Enter your personal information
Step-4 : Click on the “Continue” button
Membership Constitution In An Rabharta Glass Party
** Membership of the Party shall be open to all persons who:
(1) are resident in or are citizens of Ireland or Northern Ireland;
(2) are aged sixteen or older;
(3) subscribe to the principles, aims & objectives of the Party; and
(4) are not members of political parties or organisations ancillary or subsidiary thereto declared by the Party or the National Executive in pursuance of Party policy to be ineligible for membership of the Party. Membership shall be granted at the discretion of the National Executive.
** Those who wish to apply to be members of the Party shall apply in the manner prescribed by the National Executive, and the National Executive shall have the right to reject any application for membership.
** Members shall be entitled:
(1) to vote at general meetings;
(2) to put themselves forward for selection as a Party candidate in elections;
(3) to be elected to the Party’s National Executive.
** It shall be a condition of membership that members disclose their membership of any other political party to the Party in the manner prescribed by National Executive.
** Members who wish to become members of other parties, while retaining membership of the Party, shall apply to the National Executive for permission in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the National Executive.
** Membership of another party without the prior authorisation of the National Executive shall immediately make that member’s membership void.
** All members shall be subject to a six-month probationary period, during which time they shall not be entitled to vote, be selected as Party candidates, or run for the National Executive.
(1) The National Executive may waive any or all probationary restrictions at their discretion.
(2) Members may apply to the National Executive to have their probationary period waived.
** Subject always to Rules and Procedures the National Executive:
(1) shall have the power to suspend the membership, candidacy, officership or any other power or privilege of any member; and
(2) shall have the power to expel any member.
** The National Executive shall have the power to suspend the membership, candidacy, officership or any other power or privilege of any member, both as a matter of Party Discipline and for the proper carrying out of any investigatory or disciplinary process.
** The National Executive shall have the power to suspend any member for the purposes of investigation where the person has been alleged to have brought the Party into disrepute.
** No suspension or expulsion shall be valid unless approved by a vote tabled at a meeting of the National Executive.
(1) Should the National Executive vote to suspend or expel a member, they shall inform the member immediately.
(2) There shall be an appeal mechanism provided to members who are subject to any decisions made under this section.
(3) The Party shall maintain a policy on Rules & Procedures relating to disciplinary measures and the structure of relevant appeals processes.
(4) The Party shall keep its Rule and Procedures relating to Party Discipline under regular review.