Organisation : Election Commission of Bhutan
Facility : Application for Recognition/ Validation of Qualifications
Country : Bhutan
Download Here : https://www.electionin.org/uploads/2634-Recognition-Application.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ecb.bt/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
ECB Application for Recognition
1. False statement made knowingly and wilfully in this application is punishable and shall be prosecuted in a Court of Law.
Related : ECB Bhutan Postal Voter Search System : www.electionin.org/2011.html
2. Information must be filled in “Capital Letters”.
3. Applicants are required to show the original documents while applying.
4. The application shall not be accepted 2 months prior to the deadline set by ECB for filing of nominations (applicable only for Election purpose).
Checklist of received documents (TICK):
1. Original & photocopy of transcripts and certificates
2. Confirmation of enrollment /Acceptance letter/Letter from the institutions indicating the mode of delivery and, duration (start and end date) of the programme
3. Award letter from the employer/Scholarship award letter from DAHE, if applicable
4. 2 Peer statements
5. CID copy
6. Two passport size photos
7. Receipt of recognition fee (Nu. 1000)
Election Security Rules
** These Rules shall provide for security and safety during elections by ensuring that
** the system and procedures are safe and secure for efficient and effective organisation of elections including the nomination process;
** the timings for campaigning by all Parties and Candidates and the conduct of the Common Forum for Parties and Candidates are free, fair, lawful and safe;
** there is no intimidation of voters, election officers and Candidates;
** security and property of citizens during the campaign and polling are not at risk;
** security coverage for Candidates as approved by the Chief Election Commissioner during the election period, is provided;
** security coverage to Electoral Officers including Polling Personnel during election is provided;
** peace, law and order around the Polling Stations and Counting Centres is maintained;
** election materials are guarded against theft, destruction or fraud at Polling Stations and Counting Centres and during their transportation;
** any Restraining Order issued by the Commission is enforced; and
** the lawful directives of the Election Authorities at Dzongkhag, Constituencies and Polling Stations levels requiring the
** Election Security personnel to detain or arrest any person are carried out.
** The Political Parties or Candidates shall conduct themselves in a manner becoming of a contestant for leadership position and refrain from causing any incidence of lawlessness and disruption of peace during elections, deliberately and intentionally
** The Political Parties or Candidates shall mandatorily brief and remind their members, supporters, workers and representatives to abide by the laws and refrain from causing any incidence of lawlessness and disruption of peace during elections, deliberately and intentionally.