Organisation : Election Commission of Pakistan
Facility : Form A- Addition
Location : Pakistan
Download Form A : https://www.electionin.org/uploads/1-Form-A.pdf
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
ECP Pakistan Form A- Addition
1. When was the right of adult franchise extended to the residents of FATA?
Just before the General Elections of 1997.
Related : Election Commission of Pakistan Check Your Registration : www.electionin.org/2809.html
2. Can I file an objection against the enrollment of any other person?
Yes, if you are a registered voter of the same electoral area.
3. What is the minimum age for becoming a candidate for the National Assembly of Pakistan?
4. What is the minimum age for becoming a candidate for a Provincial Assembly?
5. What is the minimum age for contesting elections to the Senate?
6. What is the minimum age for becoming a candidate for office of the President?
7. If a person is registered as a voter in Peshawar can he contest elections to a National Assembly Constituency from Lahore?
Yes he/she can. For election to the National Assembly a person has to be enrolled on any district/ constituency electoral roll anywhere in the country and not necessarily in the constituency he/she wants to contest elections in. This however, is not the case if one wants to contest Provincial Assembly elections. In order to do so, one must be registered as a voter in the province where he/she wants to contest. “ Get registered to vote Exercise your right to vote Help yourself, help the ECP and help Pakistan.”
8. Can a person registered as a voter in Khuzdar (Baluchistan) contest for Provincial Assembly from Mardan ( Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa)?
No. For election to a Provincial Assembly the candidate should be registered as a voter in that province.
9. Can a convicted and previously imprisoned offender contest elections?
No, if a person is sentenced to imprisonment for at least two years, he cannot contest any election unless a period of five years has elapsed since his release.
10. Can a person holding public office or in the service of Pakistan living away from their enrolled district vote through postal ballot if they cannot vote in person?
Yes a person in the service of Pakistan or holding a public office can vote through postal ballot paper if he/she wishes to cast their vote at the constituency of their home town.
How To Register 21 Enrolment of vote
You can submit your application along with a copy of CNIC to the District Election Commissioner (DEC)/ Registration Officer/Assistant Registration Officer of the district where you want to get your name enrolled. The prescribed Form-21 (Enrolment / Transfer of Vote) is available online at the ECP website or they can be obtained free of cost from the office of the District Election Commissioner / Registration Officer OR Assistant Registration Officer.
Election Commission Of Pakistan Secretariat, Election House
Constitution Avenue G-5/2