You are here: Home > Pakistan
All posts from Form A Addition : Election Commission of Pakistan

Organisation : Election Commission of Pakistan
Facility : Form A- Addition
Location : Pakistan
Download Form A :

Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.

ECP Pakistan Form A- Addition

1. When was the right of adult franchise extended to the residents of FATA?
Just before the General Elections of 1997.

Related : Election Commission of Pakistan Check Your Registration :

2. Can I file an objection against the enrollment of any other person?
Yes, if you are a registered voter of the same electoral area.

3. What is the minimum age for becoming a candidate for the National Assembly of Pakistan?
25 years.

4. What is the minimum age for becoming a candidate for a Provincial Assembly?
25 years.

5. What is the minimum age for contesting elections to the Senate?
30 years.

6. What is the minimum age for becoming a candidate for office of the President?
45 years.

7. If a person is registered as a voter in Peshawar can he contest elections to a National Assembly Constituency from Lahore?
Yes he/she can. For election to the National Assembly a person has to be enrolled on any district/ constituency electoral roll anywhere in the country and not necessarily in the constituency he/she wants to contest elections in. This however, is not the case if one wants to contest Provincial Assembly elections. In order to do so, one must be registered as a voter in the province where he/she wants to contest. “ Get registered to vote Exercise your right to vote Help yourself, help the ECP and help Pakistan.”

8. Can a person registered as a voter in Khuzdar (Baluchistan) contest for Provincial Assembly from Mardan ( Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa)?
No. For election to a Provincial Assembly the candidate should be registered as a voter in that province.

9. Can a convicted and previously imprisoned offender contest elections?
No, if a person is sentenced to imprisonment for at least two years, he cannot contest any election unless a period of five years has elapsed since his release.

10. Can a person holding public office or in the service of Pakistan living away from their enrolled district vote through postal ballot if they cannot vote in person?
Yes a person in the service of Pakistan or holding a public office can vote through postal ballot paper if he/she wishes to cast their vote at the constituency of their home town.

How To Register 21 Enrolment of vote

You can submit your application along with a copy of CNIC to the District Election Commissioner (DEC)/ Registration Officer/Assistant Registration Officer of the district where you want to get your name enrolled. The prescribed Form-21 (Enrolment / Transfer of Vote) is available online at the ECP website or they can be obtained free of cost from the office of the District Election Commissioner / Registration Officer OR Assistant Registration Officer.

Contact us

Election Commission Of Pakistan Secretariat, Election House
Constitution Avenue G-5/2

Add a Comment

  2. My family votes change to other side. Now I send message 8300 to check vote. Reply is not coming.

  3. I casted the vote of 2013 in d.i,khan and now we have been shifted in a village of d.i,khan. We want to cast the vote in village instead of d.i.khan. Can we do?

  4. Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2021

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   SiteMap